Creative Commons License
http://antagoniste.blogspot.com/ by anonant is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

War?

If all of the money spent on the wars of great nations and their attendent super lethal technologies were to be turned to focus on the causes of war and the humble technologies of peace the world would likely be a different place.
What are the technologies of peace?
Love?
Compassion?
Consideration?
Understanding?
There is a song by Concrete Blonde I think it is called, "If God is a Bullet."
If you think about it Jesus didn't die on the cross for us, we killed the poor guy.
peace all

7 comments:

Russell CJ Duffy said...

and if he came back i bet we would do it again.

anonant said...

cj - It is a shame we dont learn from the pain of past screw ups, I guess it doesnt make money if you pay attention to the past.
Thnx for the post cj

{illyria} said...

you're right. we repeat history. like clockwork.

anonant said...

tick tick tick tick tick
ding But we can change the time
like day life savings time or or..
it is the sad truth :(
{I} there must be a ray of hope out there. thnx for the post :)

Nature Girl said...

Hello, I found your blog thur Nocturnal Tendencies and from here found your photoblog. (It's FABULOUS by the way) May I link your photoblog to mine? I only like other photoblogs on my photoblog...
Stacie

anonant said...

Stacie - sure! Thanx for the compliment.

Nature Girl said...

Thanks! I'll link it now. I guess I should have told you my photoblog (the identity I'm using now will lead you to my personal blog) my photoblog is photoobsession.blogspot.com
Stacie